Job Description & Duties
We are looking for a self-starter Service Technician (ST) to deliver an unparalleled customer service experience to our internal and external customers. The goal is to drive our organizations service success by improving customer satisfaction and maximizing customer retention all while increasing profitability of our service offerings. A Haight Bey ST must be able to work independently with little to no supervision, utilize sound judgment, and perform within the allotted schedule. In addition, our ST must be able to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated and adapt without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job. He/she must also possess superb customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by our customers.
- Provide service and customer support in a repair depot and during field service call -outs
- Develop work schedule based on managerial input and tie workflow to daily schedule
- Perform with a high level of skill and professionalism at all times
- Diagnose errors (onsite and remote) or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely, highly detailed and exceptionally accurate service documentation and support
- Follow documented processes and procedures, suggest and implement updates as necessary.
- Must be motivated, a self-starter, excellent oral communicator, and on-time, all the time.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service a variety of technical equipment using electronic and hand tools
- Read and understand blueprints and electronic schematics.
- Ability and willingness to safely perform all job functions in a variety of environmental conditions i.e. heat, Rain, snow, darkness, etc.
- Willingness to learn new things and perform tasking’s that may be outside of the scope of this job description
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Solid understanding of Microsoft office suite of products
- Familiarity with ISO9001 related processes and procedures
- Valid State Drivers Licensees with no major citations in past 3 years
- Great oral and written English literacy (2nd language a plus)
- Familiarity with radio frequency (RF) components.
- Ability to lift over 75lbs.
- Technical Degree or Certification and/or a combination of recent work experience with increased responsibility.
- 1-3 years electro/mechanical trouble shooting experience.
- Ability to obtain a DoD clearance (No criminal history)
- Military Experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com